The Best Parisian Restaurants Many Don’t Know About
All over the world, we have heard the glorious stories of Parisian foods and chefs. Paris is endowed with quite a number of great chefs, who have even earned their restaurants Michelin stars and we all know how those are hard to get.
Today, we’re bringing to you a list of …
Famous Parisian Restaurants With A Waiting List
These restaurants are not just the most sought-after Parisian restaurants (that list would be endless) but these hotels are also included ….
• Le Comptoir De La Gastronomie for €42. You get the idea?
• Bistro Des Augustins
• Pink Mamma
• Le Temps des Cerises
• Chez Mademoiselle
• La Coïncidence
• Le Gatsby
The Best Paris Restaurants With A View
One thing you need to know, we love great views in Paris. You will always see a man with a scarf around his neck looking at the Eiffel tower, so what more do you think we’ll want than a place to eat and watch these great views?
• Le Jules Verne: This restaurant sits happily within the Eiffel Tower itself. This French restaurant serves an envisioning menu that is produced from some of the best French ingredients.
• La Tour d’Argent: A historic restaurant that offers its patrons a range of freshly produced and typically French cuisines in one of the most dramatic halls in all of Paris. It has a view of the Seine and Cathédrale Notre Dame, it is the perfect place to celebrate that special occasion in style.
• Georges: This restaurant sits on its tranquil open terraces and you can soak up a full view of the Eiffel Tower at sunset. Situated on top of the National Museum of Modern Art, it provides the opportunity to enjoy a Vista of Paris. This Café/restaurant is a popular spot on weekends so expect larger crowds at Sunset and lunch.
• Le Ciel De Paris: It has an amazing view of the Eiffel tower in a modern and plush setting. Prices vary depending on where you sit.
• Victoria 1836: This restaurant is located right next to the Arc de Triomphe, Victoria 1836 is a great place to enjoy a few drinks and a mouth-watering freshly prepared Crab Ravioli.
Other Great Places In Paris With A View
Want to know other places you can explore in Paris with a view? Go to the ….
• Musée D’Orsay
• Notre Dame Cathédral
Here Are Some Of The Best Casual Restaurants In Paris
Central Paris offers some of the best meals in Paris. It just might make you lick your fingers or maybe your spoon. These restaurants are:
• Au Pued De Cochon
• Les Ombres
• Le Cinq
• Girafe Restaurant
Five Of The Coolest Restaurants in Paris Right Now
In Paris, there are really artsy and hip items, from sofas and beds in a restaurant to a piano performance dinner. In some restaurants you’ll spot celebrities and random unique items that will have you talking about your memory there. Here are a few cool restaurants:
• Pink Mamma
• Le Train Bleu
• Le Plein Soliel
The Most Expensive Restaurants In Paris For Fine Dining
• La Tour d’Argent
Standing pretty at 19 Quai de la Tournelle, 75005 Paris. This restaurant offers beautiful views of the Seine dividing ile de la Clite et ile Saint Louis with Notre Dame as the last standing view. Probably why their dining schedules offer no takeaway nor delivery but their exotic business website offers timetables making it way easier to brace yourself for the fun ahead, and of course, money to be spent.
• Restaurant Guy Savoy
“Sophisticated restaurant offering high concept a la carte and fixed price menus, plus wine pairings,” says their online bio.
Restaurant guy Savoy Monnaie de Paris offers signature dishes including the colors of Caviar, black truffle soup with toasted mushroom brioche (sounds yum, right?) Grand and expensive too! For fine dining, your spending budget should be from $500 to $530
• Restaurant Le Meurice: huh!! We breathe steadily when we remember Chef Alaine Ducasse. His restaurant offers food with melody. He has 34 restaurants around the world, his menu costs anywhere between $179 to $600 to have both lunch and dinner respectively.
This is a fine dining restaurant with excellent gory and menus to make your butterflies pump. Le Taillevent allows reservations via TheFork. The price range of lunch and dinner is between $100-$500
If you’re in Paris and looking for a fine place to dine, we hope this list helped you.
From One It Girl To Another, We Should Keep In Touch. Sign Up For Our Emails!
We Have So Much To Update You On. Sign Up For Exclusives, Deals And More.